Alles is met elkaar verbonden, alles grijpt in elkaar. Begrip en kennis van andere culturen kan helpen om de wereld een beetje soepeler de laten draaien en toleranter te zijn! Inner Wheel wil hieraan bijdragen door ontmoeting tussen culturen te stimuleren. Dit doet ze door het organiseren van internationale bijeenkomsten:
- Internationale Conventie met alle ruim 100 landen uit de hele wereld
- Europese Rally, een bijeenkomst voor de 18 landen in Europa
- Women for Europe conferentie. Een conferentie gericht op het delen van kennis en ervaring over een bepaald onderwerp
- Het aangaan van vriendschapsverbanden met clubs in het buitenland.
- Het vervullen van een rol binnen de Verenigde Naties
Op deze pagina plaatsen we verzoeken van buitenlandse Inner Wheel clubs en internationaal nieuws.
Date : February 5, 2021
Dr Bina Vyas
My dear Change Maker Leaders
Hope you are doing well with health and are safe. However the fear of Covid has almost gone and vaccines are being given in the countries. Hope you all get the vaccines at the earliest.
My dear friends… Our 18th International Inner Wheel Convention is very close by.
This is the FIRST EVER VIRTUAL CONVENTION in the history of Inner Wheel.
There are many attractive & interesting sessions in the Convention :
• Inaugural Session
• Keynote Speakers
• Business Sessions
• Business Session – Proposals & Live Discussions & Live Voting
• Presentations on IW Matters
• Interesting & Interactive Talk Shows with UN Representatives & Non Districted Clubs
• Concluding Session
Flag March : All National Representatives will carry their National Flags
For the first time the following magnetic attractions have been organized :
Presentations on IIW Projects
Exhibition : Countries will present their Best Projects of 20-21 in the Exhibition Hall. A look around the Exhibition will give a glimpse of the best Projects being done in various countries
Talent Program : All participating countries will present their country dances in original costumes. Best country dances will be shown in between sessions.
Success Stories : Some Best National Projects will be showcased in the Prime Sessions as Case Studies
Certificates & Trophies
▪ Certificate of Participation to be given to every Registered Member
▪ Trophies to be given to 3 countries for highest Registrations depending on Membership
▪ Trophies to be given to 4 National Representatives of countries with Highest Registrations
▪ Trophies to be given for the best dance of a country
▪ Certificates to be given to all countries participating in the Exhibition
Just as in TV, there will be 3-4 Channels like :
▪ Main Auditorium for all Sessions
▪ Exhibition Hall
▪ Indian Bazaar with Online Shopping of Best Quality Products
▪ Art & Handicrafts
▪ Tours of Jaipur, India & other countries
Very Important to Remember :
• You can enjoy the Virtual Convention in the comfort of your home
• It is a weekend.
But if working, you can watch the Convention proceedings while working
• If Senior Citizens cannot handle the links for the Convention, some family member or IW Member can help
• You will get a 3D Real Life Experience of the Jaipur Convention Centre
• FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER there will be a 24 x 7 availability of all Channels for 15 days after the Convention
• Many more attractions at a bare minimum of INR 3500 ( 36 pounds )
I want each of you in the Club to Register for this ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME EXPERIENCE & OBTAIN A CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION IN THE FIRST EVER VIRTUAL CONVENTION TO BE TREASURED FOR MEMORY.
This will PROBABLY be the FIRST & HOPEFULLY THE LAST VIRTUAL CONVENTION.
In 3 years …. Can we not spare 2 half days for our own CONVENTION ??
For those who have never attended a Convention so far,
this is the Convention for you ………
Let’s all REGISTER, ATTEND, PARTICIPATE, LEARN & ENJOY all the attractions that a VIRTUAL CONVENTION AIMS TO GIVE TO YOU ALL
I am waiting to see you in the Convention.
Lots of love & Best Wishes
BENEFITS of the FIRST EVER VIRTUAL CONVENTION
on April 17 & 18, 2021
by IIW President Bina Vyas
▪ Virtual Convention can be enjoyed in the comfort of our homes
▪ Members can watch the Convention while taking tea/coffee, snacks, lunch or dinner (of course maintaining the protocol of Virtual Meetings )
▪ For these 2 days, Members can plan their work in advance, so that they remain free to watch the Convention on the 2 days
▪ Age has nothing to do with Virtual Convention
▪ If Senior citizens cannot handle the links for the Convention, surely someone in the family or Inner Wheel friends can help them
▪ All working people have holidays on weekends. So no question of taking leave on that day.
▪ Even if some members have working day, they can keep the mobile on and watch the Convention proceedings while attending to their work. You need to keep it mute & stop the video
▪ If lockdowns continue even in April, all the more reason to be at home and watch the Convention proceedings in the safety of your homes.
▪ Conventions cost nothing less than about 200,000 pounds ( INR about 2 crores).
▪ Virtual Meetings in our Clubs or Districts are free for members.
▪ But Club Presidents , District Chairmen or NRs pay for the subscription. So it is free for others.
▪ The Event Management Company takes care of designing Apps, Recordings, Marketing & Promotion, Production & Technical aspects of the Virtual Convention which is at a fee.
▪ So Registration Charges are taken.
About the First Ever 18th IIW Virtual Convention
▪ Convention is a time to celebrate , to enjoy the various sessions, knowledgeable Keynote Speakers, Important Presentations, Exciting Talk Shows, Exhibition of the Best Projects of countries, Entertainment by countries, Art, Culture & Online shopping of exclusive products, Tours & Visits around Jaipur & India
▪ This First Ever 18th IIW Virtual Convention is a very Special Convention.
▪ It is the right of Members to avail this Convention, participate & vote for the changes in the Constitution
▪ Get a 3D Real Life Enriching Experience of the Jaipur Convention Centre
▪ There will be 2/3 channels to watch just like in TV
▪ Voting Delegates will participate in Business sessions
▪ Just like on TV, there will be ¾ channels. Non Voting Delegates can see other channels like Entertainment ; Exhibition of Best Projects of various countries ; Indian Bazaar ; Online shopping of exclusive products ; Activities like yoga, sari tying, & many more ; Tours of magnificent Jaipur & India
▪ Most importantly – for the first time ever – if Members for some reason are not able to watch the Convention, they can see the missed sessions at their convenience any time
▪ All channels will keep showing the entire proceedings & activities all the 24 hours for about 15 days after the Convention
▪ All this at a bare minimum of INR 3,500 about 36 pounds ( not even coffee & sandwich )
▪ We spend far larger amounts on our various comforts.
In 3 years, I am sure our Members can spare 2 half days to watch & enjoy the Convention , even if they have to take leave, postpone or cancel their other Programs for the 2 days.
CERTIFICATES / AWARDS / TROPHIES
Moreover we are instituting Certificates / Awards / Trophies as follows :
➢ For the first time ever, we are awarding CERTIFICATES OF PARTICIPATION to all Registered Members for the Convention
➢ There will be TROPHIES FOR COUNTRIES based on their Highest Registrations ( Small , Medium & Large Countries )
➢ Trophies will be awarded to 4 National Representatives (NRs) for Maximum Registrations from their countries
So please promote the Convention and
LEAD THE CHANGE
to register the highest numbers ever in any Convention.
I want at least 100 registrations from each District and many more from a Country.
All the Best !!
Vriendschapsverzoek (uitwisseling Duitsland)
Shortly after our phone call, a club contacted me looking for a friendship club in the Netherlands. It is Club Münster Westfalen, one of the four Inner Wheel Clubs in Münster. Because of the geographical proximity, the friends would like to get in touch with Dutch Inner Wheelers in order to visit each other in an uncomplicated way, do something together and exchange experiences.
(meer informatie via de webmaster Joost Moonen, we kunnen hier geen contactgegevens plaatsen i.v.m. AVG regels)